6.02.2009

Update Update update...

Oh it's been really long since I last worte. YES< the temple celebration is over! It was amazing and brought back a lot of memories of when we were in the Sacramento one. The kids did so WONDERFUL! Brent and I were proud of "our kids" President Monson was hilarlous! During the celebration there were pictures of all the Apostles in the war- and their today photos. It was neat to see all the men that served back in the day stand up in the audience. What a night. GOT A NEW CALLING!!!!!!!!! I'm now the young womens secretary!!! I'm sad that I don't get to teach anymore, but now I don't need an excuse to go to young womens! he he he! Brent is going to prepare the lesson every week now... gotta love him. Brent is doing some graphic design work for his uncle which is awesome for us- a little extra cash. We have a little surprise for everyone out there in the blog world but we have to wait a little longer to tell....... :) We love you all, and miss our California families... ahhhh home.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your going to say you have a surprise and then not tell!!!! Give it up!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Do I know about this suprise!!?!?!?!!! If your knocked up I better get a call ASAP!!! LOVE you guys, we miss you ever so much!!!

Lola/Mom/Grandma said...

Okay - Okay - Okay! Lindsay, Michelle, Kat and I are here in Anaheim with eight cute little ones, getting ready to go to Disneyland tomorrow! I didn't even know you had a blog until we got on Michelle's blog! We are all guessing what your "Surprise" could be--but we won't tell you what our unanimous guess is until you tell us what the "surprise" is.
Love, Grandma

Kellee said...

I know your surprise! :) hehe the suspense is killing everyone! We love you guys!