4.28.2011

Awesome & Ackward

Okay obviously I didn't come up with this idea I'm copying because she said I could :) Check out her blog HERE!
Awesome
  • Chelsea buying her own groceries for the first time, with items such as HO HO's, frozen pizza, chips, and a giant block of pepper jack cheese! (Let's get healthy everybody)!!!!
  • Brent doing parkour with Kyle in the rock climbing gym! I've never laughed so hard in my life! 
  • Chelsea & I went to Frozen Yogurt.  The convo went a little something like this...
BOY: "How does this work?" 
GIRL: "You get what you want, and then you pay for it later."
CHELSEA: "That's what she said!" 
  • Our not-so-sweet kitty thinking our computer arrow clicky thing is an enemy that must be ATTACKED!!! 
Awkward
  • Going to The Daybook party here in Rexburg and acting like a star struck teenager towards the Blogger Queen Sydney!
  • Chelsea and I going to Volleyball about 3X a week and NO ONE believes were sisters.... she must be adopted :)
  • I always try to make friends with the neighbors dog but I'm pretty sure he thinks my hands are made of bacon... 
Thats it this time, I'll be thinking of better ones for next week :)

3 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hahahahahaha, this made me laugh so hard!!! eps the part about your bacon hands!!! i freakin miss your guts!!! oh & im so jealous you went to the daybook party!!! i would so have been there with you if i lived closer!!!

Cortney Scott said...

Oh how i miss you two ladies... I laughed out loud at chelsea's grocery list..hahahahaha.... and i still am....hahahah... ps.. we might be coming to rexberg for some fam reunions... get excited HALLA!!!!

Garrett said...

Will we be blessed with photos/video of parkour activities?