10.10.2010

Oh Yeah and...





YES, we have been married for TWO YEARS!!!! (a couple of weeks ago)! I took pictures BUT, guess who's an idiot and forgot to put the memory card back in the camera! ME!!! So, I technically I pretended to take pictures!  It was on Sept. 27th- and I think Brent forgot it was my birthday till noon hahahaha.  We ended up going to dinner at the Pineapple Grill, and the day before we went to the movies with our friends Jeree & Kyle. Our BIG present to each other and all holidays and birthdays for the next ten years is our MAC computer that we got! It was either that or a ring, and let's face it you can't do that many cool things with a ring.

I seriously can't believe it's been two years- it really does go by fast!!! It's been six years since the FOOTLOOSE PLAY!!! THATS what really blows my mind.  I'm so blessed- thats what it all comes down to.  I love this man and can't believe I get to spend forever with someone as AMAZING as Brent.  But really look at the facts: he's a solid rock! Always striving to be better, the most talented person I have ever met, athletic, SMART, street smart as well if I may add :) P.S. He's pretty funny too! hahahaha and he loves me. I'm just grateful for the best man I could ever ask for.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh yay!!! congrats girl!! and happy belated way late birthday sorry, hope it was a good one! i remember when you and christy made me brownies & mint n chip ice cream for breakfast on my 18th birthday! hahah