10.08.2010

October Lovin

I haven't really taken any new pictures lately- cause life is just really really BUSY! Between all the art projects, football practices, volleyball practices, classes, making dinners, cleaning, and ALL the homework- pictures seem to be the last thing on our minds. I'll start to take more! Can I say that I just LOVE LOVE being busy- It's just getting used to it again :)

Tomorrow Brent has his first football game which you can watch LIVE! @ One our time. Watch Brent Play Football HERE!!! Or you can watch it after its posted. I have a volleyball game at ten but no live feed :) If we get into the championship game there will be. But you can watch Brent play every week on here! I love that! Anyways Life is SO GOOD! I hope everyone at home is enjoying theirs. We love you guys!

No comments: