8.10.2010

Allan & Rae Lyn....



So, this was a while back, but I always forget to post when I take too many pictures!!! The wedding was beautiful! It was up in Paradise- can you believe I don't have ONE picture of the happy couple??? I think they were over the whole picture taking thing :) The wedding ceremony was given by my Grandpa- it was the sweetest thing. Allan and Rae Lyn really do look happy, and we couldn't ask for a better sweet spirit like Rae Lyn to be part of the CLAN!

 On the way back Brent and I stopped at a look out in Paradise- also at the Oroville lake... we love California. P.S. I think the colors on our computer are off- so if they look SUPER vibrant they aren't supposed to be that extreme! I noticed it at work today!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love all of them. Rae Lyn was looking for a picture with all of her kids and Allans together and none of us had one, so make sure she gets the one you took!

Rog said...

Wow you guys, thanks for the link on your site to our crazy mess of one. It's a tremendous responsibility we now have to try and live up to the "stalkable hype" you've grouped us in. We are honored and will try our darndest not to let you down. Seriously, thanks again. You are very kind.

Aaron and Michelle said...

Love all the pictures! Thanks for taking so many... you are quite good with the camera!