2.16.2010

only a month and half to go!!!!

We made these the other night SO GOOD!!!!
The road going back to blonde! This was at the beginning of last week-
Probably two days later.... :)
Kaysi our friend Matt and I had a HAIR PARTY at Kaysi's house. We used a LOT OF BLEACH that night!
Kaysi did Ali's hair that night too! Such a cute girl!!
Don't worry those sideburns were cut off hahahaha
Then today I did my lovely friends hair Christy, there are some really awesome blonds parts underneath but you can't see them here.
My hair at the end of the week! It'll probably stay this way for a while... It was a fantastic day. Christy came from Logan for me to do her hair (I wish there was a before picture!) and then after we went and had SUSHI!!! 50% off on Tuesday and Wednesday nights- the best treat ever! For those of you that don't know this beauty above- her and I were roomies the WHOLE time I was up in Rexburg. She is one of those gals that you know you'll see for years to come and it will always be the same. So many stories- and a true friend, even though I'm the worst at keeping in touch she ALWAYS does her best to make sure we never loose touch. It's nice to have her tell me all about her college life, I think it keeps me young :) Anyways, we are looking forward to the months to come. New York is in 18 DAYS!!!! Love you all!

1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

danggggggg gina, your bloggy blog is looking might fine!!! anyways, i love you! you are such a wonderful person. i am sorry if i was being snappy today at all. i was so beat! hahaha. anyways, i am obsessed with your new blonde! it looks so good! i am so jealous & christy is so cute!! :)

ps. hair party was fun!!!